The Laptop Specialist
Compaq -Laptop Cooling Fan
COMPAQ LAPTOP COOLING FAN REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
LAPTOP SPARES:Laptop Store India has a quality stock of genuine Laptop Accessories and Laptop Spare Parts for all branded laptops and sell at best laptop price in india as compared to other service providers in the market. We offer all model laptop spares like adapter, battery, keypad, screen, motherboard and more genuine laptop spare parts with warranty. Hp , Dell , Lenovo Compaq , Toshiba and Apple laptop spares price details Contact 9500066661.
We provide free pickup and delivery service to all over india and also all over chennai, bangalore, pune and mumbai.
We Specialize in laptop parts such as keyboards, screen hinges, LCD power inverters and cpu cooling fans.we have a huge range of well-known brands to fulfill your needs, with original parts available from manufactures such as Toshiba, Hp, Compaq, Dell, Acer, Acer, Asus, Lenovo and Samsung.
How to Replace a Laptop CPU Cooling fan
- 1. Please read the laptop manual or maintenance guide if you have before you disassemble the laptop. This file is a universal summary only. Some details may be not the same.
- 2. Prepare a correct replacement laptop fan.
- 3. Now, turn off your laptop and disconnect the power cord. And disconnect all external devices connected to the computer. Remove the battery , DVD drive and the hard drive. The hard drive is usually located in a slot on one side of the laptop. Remove the screw that holds the cover in place, then pull out the hard drive.
- 4. Remove all the screws (may not exist) that hold the keyboard in place, then lift the keyboard up and out. Unplug the flexible ribbon cable that connects the keyboard to the motherboard.
- 5. Remove the screws (may not exist) that hold the laptop keyboard bezel and palm rest in place. Carefully pry loose any plastic snaps on the sides, then lift the bezel and palm rest up and out.
- 6. Unplug the old Fan. Remove screws that hold the heat sink and fan in place, then remove the entire unit from the laptop. Clean any thermal compound residue from the bottom of the heat sink and the CPU.
- 7. Apply a thin and even layer of thermal compound on the CPU, then replace the heat sink and fix the new fan. Replace the screws, plug the fan back in, then reassemble the laptop.
- 8. Turn on your laptop. After you use it for a few minutes, you should hear the new cooling fan running and feel warm air blowing from the vent on the side of the laptop.
Some common Compaq Laptop Cooling Fan Models:
1.How to Replace HP Pavilion DV7 DV7T CPU Fan
-7K72, 13.V1.B3403.GN, AB7805HX-EB1, BSB0705HC, DC280004DS0 GB0507PGV1-A, SPS-480481-001
2.How to Replace HP Compaq NC6110 NC6120 NX6110 NX6120 Cooling Fan
3.How to Replace HP G61 Compaq Presario CQ61 CPU Fan
531210-001, 580718-001, DFB552005M30T, KSB06105HA, NFB75B05H(FSFA1)
4.How to Replace HP G50 G60 G70 Compaq Presario CQ50 CQ60 CQ70 CPU Fan
KSB05105HA (-7M1G), 486636-001, PVB065D05H
5.How to Replace HP Pavilion DV6-6000 CPU Fan
650797-001, 650847-001, HPMH-B3185020G00001, MF60120V1-C181-S9A, KSB0505HB-AJ77
6.How to Replace HP Envy 15 CPU & GPU Fan
576837-001, 576838-001, AB6305HX-QB3(SP7V), AB5505HX-OBB, AVCSP7103A
7.How to Replace HP Envy 17 CPU Fan
3XSP8TATP, 3XSP9TATP, 603799-001, 608650-001, 633075-001, 633851-001, 633852-001 , DFS601305FQ0T
8.How to Replace HP Pavilion 17-E CPU Cooling Fan
2TP202DBD041, 719860-001, 724870-001, AB08505HX110B00(0CWR62) , DFS501105PR0T(FC9U) , KSB0705HB(-CJ22), NFB90B05H
9.How to Replace HP Pavilion 14-E 15-E CPU Cooling Fan
2TP202DBD041, 719860-001, 724870-001 , AB08505HX110B00(0CWR62) DFS501105PR0T(FC9U) , KSB0705HB(-CJ22), NFB90B05H
10.How to Replace HP Probook 450 455 470 G1 Series Laptop Cooling Fan / Heatsink Assembly
23.10754.001, 60.4ZA01.001, 721937-001, 721938-001, KSB06105HB-CJ73 , KSB06105HB-CM16