The Laptop Specialist
Acer Laptop Lcd Hinges
Laptop Store maintain a complete inventory of Acer laptop parts and Notebook notebook parts for Toshiba, Sony, IBM-Lenovo, Compaq, Acer,Hp and more. Laptop store offer genuine factory laptop and notebook replacement parts and accessories, as well as compatible third party.
Laptop store provide replacement Acer LCD Hinges to replace your Acer Laptop. If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Acer LCD Hinges, then Walk in Our Laptop store locations Chennai, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai your query/concern Or Contact Our Laptop Store Experts/Acer Representative
Laptop store customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day or the next working day.
How to Replace a Laptop LCD Hinges?
Laptop hinges secure the laptop screen to the base of the laptop. If both hinges become loose, the screen will not stay open. That means you need to replace the hinges.
- Please read the laptop manual or maintenance guide if you have before you disassemble the laptop. This file is a universal summary only. Some details may be not the same.
- Prepare a correct replacement. The image on our website is for actual product. If you are not sure which one is correct, you can contact us.
- Turn the laptop over so the bottom is facing up. Remove the screws that hold the laptop hinges cover on the back of the computer.
- Remove all the screws (may not exist) that hold the keyboard in place, then gently pry keyboard bezel using a flat head screwdriver. Detach both hinge covers using your fingers. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard to remove the keyboard. Unscrew the screws attached to the video cable by tugging on the yellow belt from the motherboard.
- Unscrew the screws (may not exist) on the monitor bezel. Detach the rubber screw seals using a flat-head screwdriver. Unscrew the screws attached under the seals. Remove the screws attached to the monitor of the Model# LCD hinges.
- Remove the old Hinges, by sliding them out. Insert the new hinges in their correct place. Now, reverse the above procedure to assemble the laptop.
Some Common Acer Laptop Models Which We Serve
Acer Travelmate 4740 and all Travelmate Series Acer Extensa Series
We provide Laptop serviceing services like:
- Motherboard Servicing
- BGA Service
- Over Heating / Hanging issues
- DC Jack Problem
- Water or Liquid Spilled on Laptop parts
- Hard disk or disk drive issues
- Keyboard and Touchpad problem
- Battery USB and Lan Port Problem
- Broken Hinges and Body Fabrication
- Nvidia Chip Service
- RAM / Memory Upgradation
- OS Reinstall or Formatting
- Driver Installation
- Microsoft Office Installation
- LCD and CRT Monitor Servicing
- Printer Servicing
We have wide range of Laptop Hinges in our stock to provide you ensuring quality and quick service.