The Laptop Specialist
Dell -Laptop LCD Hinges
DELL LAPTOP LCD HINGES SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT
Laptop Store maintain a complete inventory of Dell laptop parts and Notebook notebook parts for Hp, Toshiba, Sony, IBM-Lenovo, Compaq, Acer and more. Laptop store offer genuine factory laptop and notebook replacement parts and accessories, as well as compatible third party.
Laptop store provide replacement Hp LCD Hinges to replace your Hp Laptop.If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Hp LCD Hinges, then Walk in Our Laptop store locations Chennai,Bangalore,Pune and Mumbai your query/concern Or Contact Our Laptop Store Experts/Hp Representative
Laptop store customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day or the next working day.
How to Replace a Laptop LCD Hinges?
Laptop hinges secure the laptop screen to the base of the laptop. If both hinges become loose, the screen will not stay open. That means you need to replace the hinges.
- 1. Please read the laptop manual or maintenance guide if you have before you disassemble the laptop. This file is a universal summary only. Some details may be not the same.
- 2. Prepare a correct replacement. The image on our website is for actual product. If you are not sure which one is correct, you can contact us.
- 3. Turn the laptop over so the bottom is facing up. Remove the screws that hold the laptop hinges cover on the back of the computer.
- 4. Remove all the screws (may not exist) that hold the keyboard in place, then gently pry keyboard bezel using a flat head screwdriver. Detach both hinge covers using your fingers. Lift the keyboard and unplug the keyboard cable from the motherboard to remove the keyboard. Unscrew the screws attached to the video cable by tugging on the yellow belt from the motherboard.
- 5. Unscrew the screws (may not exist) on the monitor bezel. Detach the rubber screw seals using a flat-head screwdriver. Unscrew the screws attached under the seals. Remove the screws attached to the monitor of the Model# LCD hinges.
- 6. Remove the old Hinges, by sliding them out. Insert the new hinges in their correct place. Now, r everse the above procedure to assemble the laptop.
New LCD Hinges for Dell Inspiron 15R N5110 M5110 M511R Series
New LCD Hinges for Dell Inspiron N5040 N5050 Series
Original New LCD Hinges for DELL Inspiron 14R N4010 Series Laptop
Original Brand New Screen Hinges For DELL Latitude D620 D630 Series Laptop
Original New LCD Hinges for DELL Inspiron 15R M5010 N5010 Series Laptop
Original New LCD Hinges for DELL Inspiron 14V N4020 N4030 Series Laptop