The Laptop Specialist
Samsung – Laptop CD/ DVD±RW
SAMSUNG LAPTOP DVD WRITER SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT
Laptop Store maintain a complete inventory of Samsung laptop parts and Notebook notebook parts for Toshiba, Sony, IBM-Lenovo, Compaq, HP and more. Laptop store offer genuine factory laptop and notebook replacement parts and accessories, as well as compatible third party.
Laptop store provide replacement Samsung CD/DVD to replace your Samsung Laptop.If you are not sure about the part number or want to know more about the Samsung CD/DVD, then Walk in Our Laptop store locations Chennai,Bangalore,Pune and Mumbai your query/concern Or Contact Our Laptop Store Experts/Samsung Representative.
Laptop store customer service department is prompt in replying to you the same day or the next working day.
Getting a Samsung laptop servicing is easy with Laptop store india. We have a strong team of pro technicians who have years of experience in the relevant field and stay updated with all latest technological trends. So get in touch with us and have your laptop fully serviceed within few days.
Latest Samsung External DVD Writer Models
Samsung SH 224DB IDDS External DVD Writer Samsung SE 208GB/IDBS External DVD Writer Samsung Ultra Portable SE 218CB RSBS External DVD Writer Samsung SE 208 Tray Load slim DVD Writer
IF YOU HAVE DVD/CD DRIVE PROBLEMS – READ THIS
Several members seem to have problems with their CD/DVD drives at the moment. As far as I know, there is no magic solution but you could try some or all of the following:
- 1. See if there is an updated driver or updated firmware for your drive . Some Samsung drives are re-badged from other manufacturers and you may have to search for updated downloads. For example, if you have a Samsung drive, you can get a firmware download . Many other drives are also supported on this site.
- 2. Use System Restore to return your Samsung to the configuration when it was last working normally.
- Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore – choose a restore date before you had the problem.
- 3. Look in Device Manager to see if there are any errors against your DVD/CD-ROM drive.
- Start -> Right-Click My Computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> Device Manager – expand DVD/CD-ROM Drives and check the status. If there is an Error Code or a yellow triangle with a ! or ? come back here with the number and we may be able to help.
- 4. If there is no error and the drive is reported as working normally, try Uninstalling the drive by right-clicking on it in Device Manager and choosing Uninstall. Re-booting your laptop will reinstall the drivers.
- 5. Try some different software to read/write your discs and see if that works. Also try a different brand of discs – Samsung.
- 6. Try a liquid lens cleaner on the lens and polish with a microfibre cloth ? this can sometimes help.
- 7. If your drive works with either CDs or DVDs only make sure the ribbon cable is not preventing the reader head from moving freely – check that the laser head in the drive can move freely for the whole range of its travel. The disc information is held on the outside tracks for DVDs and the inner tracks for CDs.
- 8. Last resort is to perform a full C:\ Drive System Recovery from your Recovery Discs. Make sure you back up all your Data as the contents of C:\ will be lost and your Vaio returned to the factory configuration.
If none of these work, you may have a hardware problem and contact our Samsung Representative 9500066661.
If you’d like more information about this service, don’t hesitate to contact us! Feel free to give us a call 9500066661/95000066668 or fill out our Ask a Question form and one of our trained managers will be happy to help!